Wednesday, February 24, 2016

My Sanctuary


        My bedroom is my sanctuary. It's like a refuge, and it's where I do a fair amount of designing - at least conceptually, if not literally. This is the place that I will never get tired of going.

        As you can see on the picture, I want a bedroom that has a size of 22 square meter wide just like a studio type and it can fit at least 6-8 persons in it. In addition to that, I want a 2nd floor in my room in the upstairs is where my bed is and underneath that is the small pool just to look refreshing. Also, I want to see just like in romantic dates that has candle lights in it but in my bedroom it's just a small bulb in the stairs just to feel lovely and beautiful. Moreover, I want my bedroom that has the essence of peace and calm. That you can sleep immediately  and have a time to think deeply about matters in your life. Furthermore, I just wanna hear the tickling of the clock, my voice and the silence in my bedroom.

        I can say that I stay more time on my bedroom than in any other furniture in our home. When I'm in my bed I feel so relieve and stress free in it. I think my bed has a power to grab my negative feelings when I'm with it. I want my dream bedroom to be enjoyable and pleasant. That's why the small pool is in there for such entertainment in your guest. The purpose of it is for having good times with your friends and most specially to yourself.

        Our bedroom is very important in our lives. It's our armor that can protect us and relieve any stress that we have. It's really pleasant and comfortable to have a bedroom. Our bedroom is our witness of everything that we feel and sometimes it's our partner.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment